What we do
INNER CIRCLE MEMBERSHIP
Umoja Generational Wealth Inner Circle (UGWIC), the global community for African and African Diaspora entrepreneurs, business owners and professionals who come for fast and dramatic growth, and stay for continued, long-term prosperity under Ubuntu principles. Here we share exclusive strategies and tools which made Africans the most powerful and prosperous race on earth. You can only succeed if all succeed.
- Monthly “50 Shades of Wealth Video” loaded with action-oriented tips & techniques that will increase your wealth
- Monthly podcasts that demonstrate what’s working now, featuring real people and real results – always recorded and archived for you
- The UGWIC online community – a valuable resource that includes all your newsletters, niche member groups to interact with plus community and business blogs to reference
- Official UGWIC “Members helping Members” Social Media Page
- Discounted tickets to UGWIC Wealth Creation Boot Camp – a workshop where you will create and implement effective wealth creation strategies
- Free Member access to monthly Q&A with me
- Special UGWIC Member discount on ALL UGW Product
HIGH PERFORMANCE COACHING (HPC)
Even the most seasoned experts and successful entrepreneurs need coaches to continually improve their game. Umoja Generational Wealth (UGW) offers different coaching programs tailored to the various needs of Africans and African Diaspora entrepreneurs, small business owners and professionals. Get coaching, get results.
Coaching is a process that aims to improve your performance and focuses on the 'here and now' rather than on the distant past or future.
Coaching is unlocking your potential to maximise your own performance. It is helping you learn rather than teaching you.
- Tailor made programs to suite your goals and lifestyle
- Have a life coaching expert to guide you through your goals with set milestones
- Establish and act toward achieving goals. Coaching gives you an opportunity to define your career goals in a realistic way. …
- Increased level of engagement
- Safe Place to Gain Perspective
- Deeper Level of Learning
- Build Personal Awareness
- Support for Improving Specific Skills
Mentoring is essentially about helping people (mentees) to develop more effectively. It is a protected and confidential relationship designed to build confidence and support the mentee (you) so you are able to take control of your own potential development and work. Mentoring is not the same as training, teaching or coaching, and a mentor doesn't.
- Gain practical advice, encouragement and support.
- Learn from the experiences of others.
- Increase your social and academic confidence.
- Become more empowered to make decisions.
- Develop your communication, study and personal skills.
- Develop strategies for dealing with both personal and academic issues
- Learn how to navigate the competitive world of business, profession and entrepreneurship
- Discover your strength and areas you need to master so get ahead of the competition
- Identify goals and establish a sense of direction
- Gain valuable insight into the next stage of your career, business or profession
- Make new connections and grow your network
through the year UGWIC organises webinars and seminars in range of subjects related to asset based wealth creation, wealth retention as well as succession planning.
Saves costs through no longer having to travel to and from the hotel, overnight stay, room booking, travel time, etc.
A mastermind group is a peer-to-peer mentoring group used to help members solve their problems with input and advice from the other group members.
- Access to uncommon knowledge. No matter how many business books you read or TED Talks you watch, nothing can replace the value of face-to-face interactions with brilliant people. …
- Networking opportunities. …
- Increased accountability. …
- Reassurance of your value.
This is the perfect start for new UGWIC members and anyone looking to kickstart new wealth creation strategies that can double, even triple their wealth fast. In two days time, you’ll walk away with a fully loaded wealth creation strategies and tools…
Startup boot camps sole purpose is to teach you how to write a wealth plan and to take hard look at your financial needs and prospects. ... By providing a framework to learn about creating and protecting wealth or career progress a boot camp can make you accountable for tasks you should be doing anyway.
- Identify the right questions to ask. …
- Meet fellow classmates who can help. …
- See other would-be entrepreneurs battling similar problems. …
- Build confidence as an entrepreneur